What a delight to get so many "music magic" ideas and ways to make singing part of our daily lives, in response to my last week's post as the Song Fairy!
* from Kate: bedtime songs and her son Finn's song-making
* from Maryjo: the sock monkey commercial! And this take-off of it that my husband and son did!!: Sock Monkey Sorrento
* from Samantha: Song blessings, and "special songs that each of her children has"!
* from Valerie: the big choir of birds outside the house!
* from Wondrous Faire: the ecstatic laughter of children!
* from Apryl: rocking out while doing dishes!
* from Zanna: silly songs!
* from Sioux: her kids playing old favorites like "Go Tell Aunt Rhodie" on the piano : )
What are other ways that we make music a special part of our daily lives?