Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Song Magic

I’m brimming with wonderful energy from events and song ideas which is what I want to share with you today!!!

Have you been to a Folklife Festival lately? Here’s a sweet one that happened this weekend…(I got in on a ukulele workshop, not shown here, but anyway… My Dh captured this “Beatles Sing-a-long Workshop” at the festival…Sweet!!

Here’s one for helping a child center and find balance: The “Right-Left Song”

Right from the heart: Lessons learned from “Twinkle, Twinkle”

For me, magic is music, music is magic! What music magic has been firing your imagination, delighting your spirit, and calling you to kick up your heels lately?!!
“Come and share so we can all remember that there is INFINITE sources of magic in our lives everywhere we turn!”

No comments:

Post a Comment